Thursday, August 16, 2007

Maggiano's Little Italy, San Jose

I was suggesting Maggiano's Little Italy to a colleague for a team lunch a couple of days back. The same day a friend visiting from San Diego called me up and asked to meet at Santana Row for dinner and we ended up going to Maggiano's. This is one of the few chain Italian restaurants that I really like. They have a very good collection of wines and tap beers. On my last visit I ended up having the Jumbo Crab Cake for appetizer and Lobster Ravioli. On an earlier visit, I've had their Spagetti and Meatballs and although the food here is not spectacular, its pretty good by chain restaurant standards. Their Chocolate, Pistachio and Cherry Spumoni is one of the best I've had. Its a good place to go out with a large group or for a late dinner with friends after an evening of hanging out at Santana Row...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your sfbayareafoodie.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com