Monday, June 18, 2007

Espetus Churrascaria, San Francisco

Espetus Churrascaria is San Francisco's only Brazilain Rodizio style restaurant. The concept is simple, you pay a fixed price and waiters dressed as Gauchos bring the meat straight from the fire to your table. You can eat to your fill, take a breather and start all over again!! If you're a vegetarian or do not eat beef, don't think of going here because this place serves hardly anything else but meat. They do have a large salad bar and some traditional Brazilian side dishes. I love their garlic seasoned Sirloin and Parmesean Porkloin. Once you've stuffed yourself with the steaks, its time for dessert. They have an extensive dessert menu with some unique desserts like Creme de Papaya. I discovered Creme de Papaya by accident when I ordered a Tiramisu but was served something that did not remotely resemble one :). I decided to try it out anyway and I'm sure glad I did!! If you love steaks, this is one place you simply cannot miss...

No comments: